Wed Jan 03 2018

Power on all the time to the heater element

Does anyone know why the power to the heater element would stay on even after replacing the SSR ? The dc voltage input to the ssr is always on even when no cycle is running. I also checked the heater element for short to chamber...none found. I suspect the optocoupler on the control board to be bad.... Does anyone know which one that may be? Does any one have the service manual to the Eagle 10 they would be willing to share? My email is: leon@lab-care.com? Thank you guys!

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Wed Jan 03 2018Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Our Sterilizer sponsor RPI may be able to help.

Just be sure to tell them you were referred by MedWrench.

Wed Jan 03 2018Reply from ltbonrye

Thank you, Kaylee....I've talked to RPI...and they  pointed me into the direction of replacing the control board.  I,m thinking now that perhaps the problem could be with CR1, the heater disconnect relay.

Leon

Wed Jan 03 2018Reply from ltbonrye

Thank you , Richard Fernandez for the pdF....that was awful generous of you. 

Regards,

Leon

Wed Jan 03 2018Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Leon-- I sent you an email!

Wed Jan 03 2018Reply from Neil Blagman
Neil Blagman

sounds like you are working in the right area - check your email for some info - feel free to call me directly to follow up 818-882-8611 Ext. 127

Fri Jan 05 2018Reply from Kara Crissman

Dear ltbonrye,

We came across your post about the AMSCO Eagle 10 Sterilizer. We have a dedicated Service Support team who can help. Please provide us with your preferred method of contact or call 1-800-333-8828 for assistance.

Sincerely,

Kara Crissman
STERIS Corporation

Thu Jul 05 2018Reply from c14pilot

Did you ever get a solution to your heater never shutting off? I have the same problem.

Thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree