Sat Jan 13 2018

PACS configuration

How do you enter new PACS and worklist on Siemens Siremob ISO C? Have to do this. Have never seen the system. Thanks

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Sun Jan 14 2018Reply from Tomelgy

I'm assuming you don't NOT have the ISO-C 3D version!

You should have a Dicom Bridge attached, you have to conencto to Dicom Bridge using PC Anywhere software program connected to Dicom Bridge via 9pin 'D' null cable. You can connect a Monitor & keyboard directly to Dicom Bridge & make changes but its a little tricky without mouse.

To configure is not easy to explain here, there are 3 files that need to be configured with relevant details, detail that the IT person would have provided like;

Local IP

Local AET

Destination IP

Desrination AET

Destination Port number 

There are two versiosn of Dicom Bridge, Windows 2000 & later Windows XP.

Sun Jan 14 2018Reply from randy71
randy71

Thanks very much for the info Tomelgy.

This site is approx. 1.5 hours away and I’m trying to do prep work. Do you believe I may find these instructions in the Siemens service documentation?

Thanks again!

Mon Jan 15 2018Reply from Tomelgy

Hopefully, if the customer keeps them safe. or they are inside the monitor trolley.

Has the system been configured connected to PACS before?

I ask because the Dicom Bridge is an Option usually purchased at time of order!

Regards

Tom

Mon Jan 15 2018Reply from randy71
randy71

Thanks for your help Tom.

The system has been connected to PACs before.

Our health system is changing PACs and worklist servers.

Randy

Tue Jan 16 2018Reply from Tomelgy

That will make things a little easier, you will be able to compare existing configuration with new data.

Just suggestion. Make copies on the existing files, copy & rename ***.old for example just in case things don'y go well.

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree