Wed Feb 14 2018

Power Off

Hi We have a force fx-cs which switches of during usage (no error). Power goes completly of. If pushing the low voltage power supply a little bit, it goes on again. We do not have spares unfortunately . Is there anything we can do about that? Many thanks

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Wed Feb 14 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello!

These companies would be happy to help if you would like to contact them directly:

Soma

Fluke

RPI

RepairMed

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Wed Feb 14 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

"At Soma Technology we have a dedicated team of biomedical engineers. They can be reached at 860-578-1047. If it is a parts issue, we generously stock up on a multitude of spare parts. Please check out our website, www.somamedicalparts.com, or email parts@somatechnology.com with the part number and a small description."

Alyssa Adler
Marketing Coordinator
Soma Technology, Inc. 

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Wed Feb 14 2018Reply from Ken O'Day

You might want to contact Dale Munson.  Dale has been teaching the Medtronic repair classes for years and now has his own company, Biomed Support Services, LLC, providing training for Biomeds like he was before.  I know he is very familiar with the Force FX platefor.  You can conact him through his website at www.biomedsupportservices.com or email him at dale@biomedsupportservices.com.  I am sure he can help or point you in the right direction.

Wed Feb 14 2018Reply from RepairMED
RepairMED

RepairMED offers depot repairs of this device.  Feel free to contact us via our website www.repairmed.net or contact us directly at 855-813-8100.   You can also email us at biomed@repairmed.net 

We welcome the opportunity to help resolve your issue.  I am certain  RepairMED can offer a solution that works for you. 

D. Geddes / dgeddes@repairmed.net  / RepairMED CEO

Diane Geddes

dgeddes@repairmed.net

855-813-8100

877-716-5577 (fax)
Wed Feb 14 2018Reply from Ken O'Day

Dale Munson has been trying to post but for some reason he is getting an error message everytime.  He asked me to post his phone number and asked that you give him a call, i think he can help you.

Dale Munson 303-525-3393

Wed Feb 14 2018Reply from FlorianStamm

Dear All

thanks very much for your replies.I am working in a hospital in north Tanzania and the device was donated from Medshare. I can not call to the US but l will send an email to Dale.

Greetings

Fri Feb 16 2018Reply from Valjak

Hi Florian. In my opinion problem was cold soldering compound. Try to resolder LVPS. It helps many times to me.

Sun Feb 18 2018Reply from Rmro

take out the power supply and resold the output low voltage connector (black, red, blue , wires). I am talking about connector sold on power supply board.

Tue Feb 20 2018Reply from Vito421

Easy fix, please don’t worry. Where are you located? Anywhere near Pennsylvania? If so,  I will gladly meet you somewhere and repair it for you. I’m willing to help you at No Charge, but as a professional courtesy to you, a Biomed colleague.

Please text me at (717)201-1099

Blessings

Vito421
Tue Feb 20 2018Reply from FlorianStamm

Hi Vito

thanks a lot for your help.I am in Tanzania, east Africa in a small  rural hospital so we have to fix all the things our self.i am not a biomedical so I have limited knowledge.I have resolded the power supply and wait for a feedback from the doctors.I will let you know as soon as I got a result.

Regards

Florian

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree