Mon Mar 05 2018

i have aproblem

hi,all i have a serious problem with my machine it hang up without any cause in many time and working well at another time i tried to open the machine and clean the socket inside the board the issue solved but still appear from time to time. i recognized that problem appear when i work on battery ( my battery life only half an hour with work ) i have another problem the machine restart by it self when i am working without obvious cause and some time the machine at start cant recognize the probe will i butting it in machine and when i close the machine and reopened it the problem disappear plzzzzzzzzzzz help meeeeee

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Mon Mar 05 2018Reply from SFT

Most likely an issue with the RFI not secured properly or perhaps the front end boards that are seated on the RFI need to be reseated and secured. This could cause the system to shutdown but not certain. If you can gether the logs and call us at 1-800-958-9986. We can read the logs and let you know what the cause is. 

Scott Trefny
Avante Ultrasound 1-800-958-9986
Mon Mar 05 2018Reply from walied basha

my dear SFT

how to gethering logs !!!!

i want an E-mail in order to contact you 

many thanks to u

You will need a USB drive unless you have an external disk drive. Once one of those devices are connected press ALT D on the keyboard. This will bring up the log export window. Save and export to the CD/DVD drive or USB then call that number. We can email you a link to upload from there. 

Scott Trefny

i want an E-mail inorder to contact you 

because now i dont have access to international call in my local area

do you have whatsapp on tHAT NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Trefny
Tue Mar 06 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.

Best regards,The MedWrench Team

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree