Mon Mar 19 2018

Resetting oil change alert

We changed the vacuum pump oil and we need to reset the oil change alert. We need help to get into the menu and reset the alert. Does anyone have a copy of the service manual or can help us with instructions as to how to proceed. Thank you

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Tue Mar 20 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

We have forwarded your question along to our contact at STERIS, you can also try calling them at 1-440-354-2600

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Wed Mar 21 2018Reply from Kara Crissman

Dear CAR2018,

We came across your post about the V-PRO maX Sterilizer. We have a dedicated Service Support team who can help. Please provide us with your preferred method of contact or call 1-800-333-8828 for assistance.

Sincerely,

Kara Crissman
STERIS Corporation

Fri Mar 23 2018Reply from Bob@montaquip

Hello- I don't remember the exact process but you will be able to figure it out I think. Service code is 2018 (current year). You should be able to pull up the operator manual on machine screen. It will guide you to the correct service screen and prompt to reset oil alert. If I think of the correct procedure, I will follow up. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree