Wed Mar 28 2018

Transducer

Currently the machine operates at 11Mhz need at least 12 to stay certified. The model transducer say it can go up to 13. How can I change it to 12v

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Wed Mar 28 2018Reply from Awic
Wed Mar 28 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

What is the manufacturer and model of teh equipment you are looking for?

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Wed Mar 28 2018Reply from Awic

This is a GE Logiq 400 Pro with a GE LA39 transducer

Sun Apr 01 2018Reply from Burdagol

Operating frequency of the probe could be changed by changing the probe model itself... Every model have a different center frequency...

Sun Apr 01 2018Reply from Awic

The GE LA39 transducer is supposed to go up to 13Mhz but I can’t get it to display that.  Need at least 12Mhz to get certified 

Mon Apr 02 2018Reply from Realtime911

The transducer output frequency is likly tied to the application preset, focal position, and/or the field of view (depth setting). Choose a suoperficial imaging application such as thyroid or musculoskeletal, choose the shallowest depth setting and put the focal point near the top of the image and the output frequency should increase.

BTW - that transducer likely has a center frequency of 12 MHz so technically you are compliant with whatever certification demands 12 MHz.

Good luck,

Dan 

Mon Apr 02 2018Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

The GE datasheet for the LA39 says it has bandwidth up to 13 MHz. However, the Logiq 400 user manual says it only goes up to 11 MHz. I never measured the actual upper frequency response on a Logiq 400, but I am sure that is at or above the limit of the receivers on this 20-year old system.

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree