Mon Apr 02 2018

Error messag

When on rotation my sons bed stops and I get a system erro message that says Air System has been suspended due to an alarm condition. Do you want to restart air system? We push yes and it runs for a little bit then shuts back down. Does anybody have a manual to help me troubleshoot this problem? Thanks, Terri

RE: Bed Report Post
Mon Apr 02 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello, what equipment are you referring to? Please provide the manufacturer and model.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Mon Apr 02 2018Reply from Terri L.

It is a Hill-Rom totalcare sport hospital bed. I am not home to get the model # but will add it after hubby sends it to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tue Apr 03 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello Terri, try checking with Alco Sales & Service to see if they can assist with this equipment.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Apr 03 2018Reply from Terri L.

Ok. Thank you.

Tue Apr 03 2018Reply from ErnestQ

Check if all the air line are connected correctly. Is their a section of the matress that doesn't inflate? Raise head, unplug AC, wait 30 seconds, pull out the Air Modules and reinsert, restart ait to see if erro shows up. Stip got error, swap Sport mattress with another Sport bed that does'nt have air error message, did the error go away? No, then swap Air Modules next. My experinece is it's usually the Sport mattress at fault, air line breaks off air bladder or simple hole somewhere.  Note unzipping cover is way easier then re-zipping mattress, it's easier doing it with two person and it'll still take half hour easily. Hopefully swapping items will indicate what's bad. 

Tue Apr 03 2018Reply from Terri L.

Ok. Will try. Thank You.

Mon Apr 09 2018Reply from ceharris

Without the name of the bed manufacturer and the model it difficult to say if I have a manual for it.  The error is most likely due to a leak in the mattress.  Either a disconnected hose or a hole in a bladder.

Mon Apr 16 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

User ALBMET sent this document in. It is now posted here.

Sun Apr 22 2018Reply from CORLEY

if you look at the trouble codes it will tell you which section is having the problem, if you have the gci non touch screen hold the up and down buttons together for about 1 minute and the tech screen will pop up go the service codes and then look them up in a manual. i have a cheat sheet i will try and send to show you what sections are what color, my experience is its usually a bad stepper motor , each section has two one to inflate and one to deflate located at the head of the bed around the accessories. if I can help whith anything just email me , gregory.corley@integrisok.com.

Mon May 04 2020Reply from jalilel1913

I am having this issue with a TotalCare P1840B Bed. I get an error code of 91-119. I have replaced all three stepper motors in the TFM Module and checked to see if there are any leaks in the mattress/hosing and there are no leaks. Is it possible that the TFM Module is bad? 

Please advise. 

Best,

Jalil El©

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree