Wed Apr 18 2018

Vaporizer calibration

how do you calibrate the vaporizer, and how often should it be done.

RE: Anesthesia Gas Machine Report Post
Wed Apr 18 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello! Try contacting these companies to see if they can help you on calibration regulations for this equipment:

SOMA

ReNew Biomedical

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Wed Apr 18 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Soma Technology has a dedicated team of experienced biomedical engineers. Our service department can be reached at 1-800-GET-SOMA. If you would like to look at Soma’s medical device selection, please go to www.somatechnology.com, or if you need a specific part, please go to www.somamedicalparts.com.  

Soma Technology, Inc. LogoAlyssa Adler
Marketing Coordinator
Soma Technology, Inc.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Wed Apr 18 2018Reply from Cbracci

Most calibrations can't be done in field.  They need to be sent to a company that services Vaporizers such as G.A.S (general anesthetic services).  Otherwise you can do an Efficacy test (check the calibration) by using a gas monitor ( calibrate the gas monitor first). Not sure how often Penlons are checked but GE requires an Efficacy every 6 months.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree