Thu Apr 19 2018

Manual for Transtar Stretcher 2005

We have a Transtar stretcher that was manufactured in 2005 with 4 corner brake/steer feature. The 4 corner model in man115re (2002 revision) does not apply to the stretcher we are working on. Does anyone have a newer manual that would cover this stretcher?

RE: Stretcher Report Post
Fri Apr 20 2018Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

There's one thing you can try.. the wheel system on this stretcher is exactly the same as the old Century CC ICU bed, if you happen to have one of those books.

Meanwhile, what's the problem? In steer, all of the rods rotate in the casters but only the steer should lock at 180 or 360 degrees and none brake.. and in brake mode, all casters brake.. adjust the rubber hexagon shaped castle nut for brake effectiveness.. it's just a big rubber coated capscrew, use a screwdriver to go in the slots and turn it to adjust the brake tension.

Fri Apr 20 2018Reply from The Bed Doctor

It is not a repair issue that we are having. We need part numbers.

Fri Apr 20 2018Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

What kind of parts? I can't send the manual from here but I could text a few pictures to you..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree