Sun Apr 22 2018

Main Frame Castors replacement

How do you replace castors of Siremobil Compact C-arm Wheeled frame

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Mon Apr 23 2018Reply from Tomelgy

If you want to replace the left & right wheel complete.

Put one side on a block of wood, not too high! Look under where the wheel is and you will see on either side of wheel axel is 'L' shapped plate with two Allen screws.

Remove screws from both sides & the wheel shoud drop out.

When putting new wheel in you may have to adjust the footbrake. Adjustment mechanism is accessed from to the by removing the foot lever end Allen, you then have to tap the Hex axel out (it might be stuck) do not damage Hex Axel, one Hex Axel is out far enough to access the brake pluger (small ball bearing on top) and screws.

Ajustment is done with very small locking Allen, be carefull not the damage the plastic sleeves around plunger.

Mon Apr 23 2018Reply from outinleft

are you referring to the c-arm wheels?  or the monitor cart wheels?

Wayne Horsman
Columbia Imaging
wayne@columbiaimaging.com
Mon Apr 23 2018Reply from apex-care

Its the two reae C-arm wheels. The grey outer rim is peeling off, and obstructing motion when wedged within the brake plunger mechanism. I think the response by Tomelgy should solve the problem. then I need to get replacement wheels. Can you please suggest a source

Whizkid
Tue Apr 24 2018Reply from apex-care

Tomelgy sorry there was no L-plate seen at the base of the castors of the Siremobil Compact C-arm frame as you explained. it was only the wheel chain and sprocket visible where the castors were attached. Does 'OUTINLEFT' have another opinion for me please. I am also interested in where I can order replacement castors. Thank you.

Whizkid
Tue Apr 24 2018Reply from John D
John D

You can contact Technical Prospects for assistance with the parts and for other assistance you may need.

John DiPasquale
Technical Trainer | Technical Prospects
1000 S. County Road CB, Appleton, WI 54914
www.technicalprospects.com
+1 (920) 757-6583
Wed Apr 25 2018Reply from Tomelgy

To avoid any confusion, can you give me the system model & serial number. Its found on the main unit lable.

If you don't want to give me the serial number, give me model number and the s/n range IE: sn10000 to 11000 or above/below 11000, sn1600 to sn1900, above or below sn32000.

The reason is there are about 5 or 6 different models & I can send you the manual if you provide the info requested above & an email address.

Once the foot brake lever & Grey rubber surround is removed you have the brake plunger, remove the frame around plunger allows you to adjust the brake (small allen locking screw).

From the wheel side, the wheels covers are removed by removing small Allens. Once the covers off you should be able to see the two Allen screws holding up the axel bracket, one on iether side of wheel, when removed the wheel & axel should drop out/down. Then you have access to the brake plunger that presses down on the wheel top to brake.

This whole assembly is mounted on a rotating steering chain cog. The wheel carcus (with chain cog) should remain.

Tom

Thu Apr 26 2018Reply from apex-care

Tom, Serial no is 01388 S-07  i.e Siremobil Compact to Ser.No. 01999. our email address is apexcarehospital@gmail.com. will really appreciate you sending us the manual. Thank you Meanwhile we will do as you have advised.

Whizkid
Sun Apr 29 2018Reply from outinleft

We have the wheels (used) and I can send some photos, or maybe a youtube video to show you how to replace them. email me if interested - Wayne Horsman, Columbia Imaging  wayne@columbiaimaging.com

Wayne Horsman
Columbia Imaging
wayne@columbiaimaging.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree