Tue May 08 2018

Manual

How can I get a copy of the manual for the Terason uSmart 3200 T ultrasound machine?

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue May 08 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument? The MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue May 08 2018Reply from Jupiter Ortho

I need to know how to take pictures and how to store the images on the system.  Thanks.

Wed May 09 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

I just added in the equipment guide here. Maybe that will help? I found some useful information about storing photos on page 30.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Wed May 09 2018Reply from Jupiter Ortho

Thank you Alexandra.  That helps alot.  I think there are pages missing from this manual because I can't find info on how to store the images.  Thank you so much for your help.

Wed May 09 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

I uploaded another document that may help. The first few pages of this document explain a little about storing photos.

Wed May 09 2018Reply from Jupiter Ortho

Perfect.  Thank you!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree