Wed May 16 2018

change language

how to change the language on a fujinon advancia 4450 video processor?

RE: Camera Report Post
Wed May 16 2018Reply from ALLIANZA GROUP CORPORATION

I have this Advancia VP-4450, that has the language in Japanese, and I would like to change it to English. I know tht can be done, but dont know how to do it.

Thank you

Sun May 20 2018Reply from ALLIANZA GROUP CORPORATION

Hi Equipments.doctor, Please send your contact information. My email is ivan@allianzacorp.com my whatsapp +1 786-797-2427, My name is Ivan

Mon May 21 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Mon May 21 2018Reply from ALLIANZA GROUP CORPORATION

Hello Mrs. ATWright, thank you for your reply. Is not that I prefer go offline, I was just trying to get more spped on the communicatiion, as this is an urgent matter for us. If the person can respond through this plataform, would be a pleasure have all information trhough here. The user Equipments.doctor said that could help, but as I did not hear from him anymore, I requested the direct contact in order to expedite the communication, but again, if he or other person could help through this forum it's perfect for me. 

Thank you

Wed Jan 16 2019Reply from davids

Hello,

I have the same problem ,

Also dont work with EG-580nw and EG-580NW2

Any ideas Please??

Wed Jan 18 2023Reply from juventino

Hi please any one can help me processor 4450

Fri Feb 10 2023Reply from juventino
Hi I have 4450 not learn 600

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree