Mon Jun 04 2018

Foot Control

I have an exam table that the user pulled out the foot control auxiliary cable. I believe they broke something off in the port as well. When I plug another foot control into the port, the table will go all the way up/down, depending on where it was to begin with. The foot pedal will not work either. Any ideas would be great.

RE: Power Report Post
Tue Jun 05 2018Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

RPI may be able to help. 

Tue Jun 05 2018Reply from Cipher
Cipher

As you mentioned that the foot control cable was pulled out and that another known good foot control didin't work, I would disconnect power and start by removing and checking the foot control inlet harness (part 015-3463-00) which goes from the main PC board (Connector J8) to the foot control port.   Check for physical damage (especially the pins for any that are missing or bent) and ohm out all the wires to make sure you have good conductivity.  While your at the main PC board, remove and check fuse F4 to make sure theres good conductivity.  Hope this helps.  - Cipher

Thu Jul 26 2018Reply from Dpeyton

Update: Sorry for the late update, it's been crazy around here.  I ended up changing the foot control inlet harness and the foot control itself.  The problem has been resolved.  Thank you for your input.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree