Tue Jun 05 2018

System Console Touch Panel

Hello, My Proteus XR/a System Console touch screen start to crack and less responsive. I wonder if anyone have experience of changing the touch panel before? What is the touch panel part number? and where i can purchase it? Thanks in advance.

RE: Analog Radiography Report Post
Thu Jun 07 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello, if you would like to contact GE directly, they would be happy to assist you.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Thu Jun 07 2018Reply from Phanna

Thank Alexandra, I've been contact GE but the solution is to replace the whole system console that cost so much. Thats why i'm seeking for help here. 

Sat Jun 09 2018Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Hi Phanna,

Do, too many years, the flat cable of touch screen become obsolet and to change this flat cable it's obsolete also. If you want help with this inconvenient, I need a photo of your panel front and back to see if there is some number or a label what can indicate the nr of product or give me a photo with technical data complete also, this technical data, you can find on the manual book.

Mihai

michael1234

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree