Mon Jun 18 2018

Computer not turning on with the blue power button

I need help. How do I get my machine to turn on with just the power button. I currently have the units back open, so I can reach the computer on button. So, I push the blue power button then push the computer on button. It works normally by just pushing the blue power button and everything comes on. How do I restore to that? Thanks pls see what I am describing here. thanks for your help https://drive.google.com/open?id=17EoKnL7tp6xiI1gDfNdQIOjVgZrZuy5Q

RE: Mobile Radiography Report Post
Mon Jun 18 2018Reply from Arthur
Arthur

Hi,

Check the BIOS and insure it is set to "power on" after power loss. Also after you push the blue button and it does not come on, push the computer power button on once. Then allow the system to boot up and shut it down from the application. Then try the blue button again for turn on. I think the computer power button is not a momentary switch but an on/off switch and it must be left in the on position

Art

Tue Jun 19 2018Reply from drruc

Hello Arthur 

i have checked the BIOS and everything looks fine. The on button is not movable to on or off. Just a push button.

pls how can I reach you to further assist?

Thanks 

Daniel

Tue Jun 19 2018Reply from Arthur

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree