Thu Jun 21 2018

M326,M391,M205 Errors

Only 1st fluoro is successful after power on followed by errors M326 (generator not available) / M391 (battery charger voltage too low) and M205 (subsystem error, system still available). If turn off/on sequence above is repeated. Appreciatte if anyone can help with it.

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Thu Jun 21 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.

Best regards,

The MedWrench Team

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Fri Jun 22 2018Reply from www.PI.solutions
www.PI.solutions

So what’s the status of this issue. 

Jamison Ashby, MBA

Owner: Precision Imaging solutions

www.PI.solutions
Sun Jun 24 2018Reply from Henk Oldemans

M326: what about the vcharger lamp, above the SAX1 connector on the stand? is the light very low?

if yes: charger problem.

you can try to reset the charger by:

switch off the system, disconnect the mains plug, disconnect the battery "-"pole, sometimes after 10s the chargerlamp will flash once. Wait 5 minutes, reconnect the battery, switch on the system. In many cases the system will work normal again. if not: exchange the ESU.

good luck!

Henk1951
Fri Aug 10 2018Reply from MChang

M326:

Henk, Thanks. Followed your instruction twice. Same M326 error message repeated. My vcharger lamp is completely off. When connect with SAX1 connector, it only blink once. Replaced the battery in early 2015. This not a battery issue.

Fri Oct 19 2018Reply from Mark W.

check wiring to connection area SAx1. 

Just because you changed batteries 3 plus uears ago does not mean they are still good. Dont assume.

when you changed the batteries did you change the charger baord also? Reason I ask is that when you have tanked batteries you are working the cra_p out of the charger.

M Chang..are you in bellevue??

Sat Oct 20 2018Reply from Henk Oldemans

are you still struggling with this problem? 326 can be a charger problem.

Do you have a logfile? You need BVScope + IST-key for downloading the logfile from the system.

Henk1951

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree