Tue Jun 26 2018

Help please....

Many Thanks to whomever is able to help. Am trying to access the sonos 7500 test menu but am prompted for a username and password. Can anyone help this issue... thanks for any advice offered!

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Jun 26 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello, have you checked the guides here: https://www.medwrench.com/documents/equipment/3627/hp-sonos-7500

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Jun 26 2018Reply from Bharam

Hi Alexandra, many thanks for that but i have been through the manuals and it does not specify how to get past this issue barr calling the company who no longer support the machine. I would need someone who has service experience or who got past this to give me some advice i think. Thank so much though!

Tue Jun 26 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello again, in that case, I recommend checking to see if the below companies can assist with this. Some of them may be able to troubleshoot over the phone or sell the parts you might need. 

AUE

Conquest Imaging

Summit Imaging

Trisonics

Ultrasound Gurus

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Jun 26 2018Reply from dferguson
dferguson

I can help.  Open the card cage by clicking on the release buttons to the right and left of the operator panel (like pinball flipper buttons).  Remove the metal cover by unscrewing the (5) T15 Screws securing it to the E-Box.  With the system OFF, the last board in the card cage, the processor graphics, has two banks of switches.  Flip Switch 8(marked on the switch bank itself) of the Right Bank.   Now power up the system and you will have full access to the diagnostics.  Feel free to call our Tech Support if you need further assistance. 

Ensure though you update your issues here in Medwrench so that we can help the community.

Wed Jun 27 2018Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

Dave gave a great answer. The only thing I would add is do not forget to move the DIP switch 8 back to its original position so you don't get a warning message every time the system is turned on.

Jim Carr

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Wed Jun 27 2018Reply from Bharam

Dave.... you are awesome! Thank you very much. Jim... many thanks for your input. Its grest to have access to such experts on this forum, especially for physicians like me working out of small islands that have no such technical support.

Dave your suggestion worked!!!

However, my idea failed! I was trying to replace the mo drive for a CD burner drive as I was hoping to burn CD’s with the studies to give to patients. Right now I can either store on SVHS or store loops on a magnetic optical disc and not have any way to transfer tyem to more modern media. 

After swapping the drives, supposedly running an extended basic test should allow the new drive to be acknowledged and function... no such luck! It’s still behaving dead barring a single light flash during boot up. 

No way to get studies on CD.... 

But your arvice worked and I appreciate your help!

Thanks again Alexandra, Dave and Jim for your help....back to the drawing board!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree