Tue Jul 10 2018

I NEED A REPLACEMENT CONNECTOR UNIT. 820007000 REV C W.C.G. 01/23/14

I have the end of a hard plastic catheter connector lodged in my connector unit. Does anyone have a replacement unit?? I can send a picture of the piece if needed.

RE: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Report Post
Fri Jul 13 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

You can request a quote here!

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Oct 30 2018Reply from SWH

I would also like to know of a source for these parts, I've been told the unit is no longer supported, (G2 version). Part is 820007000  REV C RAP3712 which looks like a Lemo (?) brand socket with 6 wires attached in two groups to two plugs. Wires appear to be epoxied in place with a sleeve to direct them to the chassis from the plastic faceplate.

Tue Oct 30 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello, try resquesting a quote at the link I posted above. MedWrench does not directly sell items, but we do work with a few companies who may have this item for sale in stock. 

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree