Tue Jul 10 2018

CLEANING CARTRIDGE A AND C PLACEMENT

WHERE CAN I PUT THE CLEANING CARTRIDGE A AND C IN A GAMBRO PHOENIX DIALYSIS MACHINE

RE: Hemodialysis Unit Report Post
Tue Jul 10 2018Reply from Marc ex-Kidney tech

On a Artis machine it get used in the bicart holder. When the proper cleaning program is used

Wed Jul 11 2018Reply from vhan

WE USE GAMBRO PHOENIX AND WHEN OUR TECH USED THE BICART HOLDER THE MACHINE ALARMED "BICART HOLDER OPEN" IS IT ALRIGHT?

Wed Jul 11 2018Reply from Marc ex-Kidney tech

Must select cleaning program first. This tell the machine that the bic arm should be open. On a Artis at least

Wed Jul 11 2018Reply from vhan

WHAT PROGRAM OF DESINFECTION DOES CARTRIDGE A AND C USED?

Thu Jul 12 2018Reply from Cathy Miller
If your bicart holder is closed and it alarms holder is open, the magnet came off of the arm. Remove the arm outside shell and you should have 2 magnets in the small assembly. One is round and one is rectangular

Tue Jul 17 2018Reply from vhan

hi sir can i have a question again HOW TO AUTO CALIBRATE THE PHOENIX GAMBRO HEMODIALYSIS MACHINE.?

Tue Jul 17 2018Reply from Cathy Miller
You can't Auto Calibrate a Phoenix machine. The operator runs a T1 test first thing in morning. Need bicart, acid and a venous empty tubing in the air in blood and venous clamp. (I just cut a tube from the cartridge) . To calibrate the condo, you have to go into service mode.

Tue Feb 21 2023Reply from joseph fransua
Hola Cathy Miller me podrias facilitar el manual de Phoenix? mi correo es joseph.fransua@gmail.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree