Fri Jul 13 2018

Langue and password problem

Hello all, i need to know w how change the language on NIKKISO DBB. Also how to reset the password of machine?

RE: Hemodialysis Unit Report Post
Sat Jul 14 2018Reply from MAUBRI ENTERPRISES

Hi, New language Board I am afraid.What country are you after? I changed mine from French to English so still have the card.

Password could be a lot more difficult, depends if you have the original. If it hasn't been changed then the default is 5-6-7-8 for Engineer and 1-2-3-4 for Nurse once in, it is the first page in Settings. If not I am afraid you will need Nikkiso.

Sat Jul 14 2018Reply from Maxence

Hello,

Am in Togo. I think the password was changed before the machine came. I also contact a Nikkiso engineer in France who gave me the password 30357. But not good too. Without the password I can not calibrate our acid concentrate. Conductivity will not be good for dialysis.

Also the machine is in Dutch or something like that 

Sat Jul 14 2018Reply from MAUBRI ENTERPRISES

I bought my machine from Fameco in France who were very helpful with any problems that I found, try them if you havent already. Is a french Language card any good to you.

Brian

Sun Jul 15 2018Reply from Maxence

Thanks Brian for your help,

I will write to FAMECO for that.

Please, Can I get your email?

I will be interested to get your card in French .

My email is hyacinthe.kossi08@gmail.com 

Thu Apr 27 2023Reply from Diawara

Bonjour je suis du Sénégal je voulais savoir comment calibrer ke pression dialysa des ph sur la machine

Thu Apr 27 2023Reply from Diawara

Salut encore un coude main sur la documentation Technique svp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree