Will not ventilate when switching from bag to vent mode.
Please check Pneumatic connections & Settings for Drive gas.If drive gas is absent due to leak or some other Problem machine will not Ventilate.
Thank you, I did confirm drive gas is set to O2 and I have 52psi at the wall. Also have confirmed pneumatic connections with no leaks present and have torn the breathing assembly apart a few times just to make sure there were no leaks there as well.
- EXCHANGE THE ABS WITH WORKING MACHINE
- DO THE SPANING CAL AND PRESSURE LIMIT SES TESTS
- CHECK 25PSI ON DRIVE GAS REG
- CHECK /EXCHANGE THE BELLOW ASSY AND CANISTER
- IF ALL PASS START TROUBLESHOOTING THE ELECTRONICS
- CONTROL BOARD
Eng. Tamim Jaber