Please check Pneumatic connections & Settings for Drive gas.If drive gas is absent due to leak or some other Problem machine will not Ventilate.
Will not ventilate when switching from bag to vent mode.
Thank you, I did confirm drive gas is set to O2 and I have 52psi at the wall. Also have confirmed pneumatic connections with no leaks present and have torn the breathing assembly apart a few times just to make sure there were no leaks there as well.
- EXCHANGE THE ABS WITH WORKING MACHINE
- DO THE SPANING CAL AND PRESSURE LIMIT SES TESTS
- CHECK 25PSI ON DRIVE GAS REG
- CHECK /EXCHANGE THE BELLOW ASSY AND CANISTER
- IF ALL PASS START TROUBLESHOOTING THE ELECTRONICS
- CONTROL BOARD
Eng. Tamim Jaber