Tue Jul 24 2018

Not boot

Dear all, my Aloka 3500 is not booting and it doesn't show anything at all. The system is powered and all LEDs are light up except the HDD LED (I have been tested HDD with PC was working fine). Could you advice what could be the problem and How can I connect the external monitor with the IDC 10 connector ports? Thanks Phanna

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Jul 24 2018Reply from Kennedy Krieg

MedWrench suggests contacting the following companies to help with your problem:

AUE

Conquest Imaging

Summit Imaging

Trisonics

Kennedy Krieg
MedWrench - Digital Marketing Manager
Mon Oct 15 2018Reply from Moh.Juan

Hi Phanna

check the operating system is booting or not

Mon Oct 15 2018Reply from donintn

The problem is more than likely thebattery on the CPU board is no longer working and will keep this system from booting up. Whoever designed this system should have their names made public to insure they are never again involved in designing anything more sophgisticated than lincoln logs.
This is just off the top of my head and a very simplistic description as I'd have to look at my notes to jog my memory but we just went through this.
Unlike any other computer system that I'm aware of, the 3500 does not store any data in non-volatile memory, it is all stored in volatile memory which uses the battery on the cpu to store it. If - WHEN the battery eventually can no longer charge and needs replaced, ALL, and I do mean ALL of the data is simply gone and/or corrupted. Where many run into a big problem is they replace the battery and believe the problem is fixed, and it is as simple as that as long as backup copies were being written to the floppy or super disc, then you simply install thge backup data and you're off.
Unfortunately since most are not aware that the data is gone when the battery goes, many do not or have not made it a regular practice to backup their data so when the battery goes and the data is gone and has also corrupted some other data, they find themselves on medwrench wondering what the problem is.
For those who happen to have the manuals, the process is gone over thoroughly - if they've bothered to read the manuals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree