Mon Aug 13 2018

Resetting the BIOS

Doe anyone have instructions on resetting the BIOS that they could send me? I'm working on a no treadmill connected problem.

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Mon Aug 13 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument? The MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Mon Aug 13 2018Reply from PaS

I'm working on a Burdick Quest that is giving a treadmill is not connected message. The treadmill is fine and the cable that connects the treadmill to the Quest is fine. Previous posts suggest that the CMOS battery may need to be replaced and the BIOS reset. I'm looking for instructions on resetting the BIOS. The Quest is version 4.2.2. Thanks

Wed Aug 15 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello, I suggest contacting Southeastern Biomedical for assistance with this. They may be able to assist you!

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree