Thu Aug 16 2018

MyLab Five

I have a MyLab Five which is having a HDD issue. Original from problem is the machine boots normal... but I can't access the Patient Archive, I can't create any new studies... the HDD icon on the top is blinking. I reloaded the software, but it did not fix the issue. Does anyone have service manual? Any solutions? Please help. Thanks in advance.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Aug 17 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello! MedWrench suggests contacting the following companies:

AUE

Conquest Imaging

Philips

Summit Imaging

Trisonics

Ultrasound gurus

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Jun 02 2020Reply from sofipay

Hi have you found any solution to your problem? I am going trought the same situation

Thu Mar 03 2022Reply from Epathak

Hello,

did you find a solution to this problem. I am having the same problem. I can't take measurements. End exam etc 

Mon Jun 13 2022Reply from PJay

Hello,

Did anyone find a solution (or at least the exact cause) of this problem?

It happened to me last week, the system starts, but it doesn't let the user start/end/view exams, you can just use the probe, change the parameters, but nothing else. Can't access the MENU, it beeps but nothing changes.

The HDD is working ok - was connected to the other PC and the files could be accessed. Is there any particular file that could be the casue, if (for example) the machine was turned off by the power outage?

Thanks for any hint!

Mon Jun 13 2022Reply from UL Service

Replace motherboard.

Mon Jun 13 2022Reply from Epathak

Mine was a small battery that contols the time and date that had to be replaced.  I sent it back in to esaote to have it done.  

Tue Apr 04 2023Reply from Naughtytog
Did anyone find any answers to this? I'm having the same issue. Thanks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree