Wed Sep 26 2018

Dicom Configuration

I have VIVID E95 new unit was installed before 9 months ago the unit working good till last month, the network was down 3 hour but fixed (No update No change just rest system) after day from that the unit not transfer the image The configuration not changed when i checked i found the unit not pinging ,the IP address and A title same (all configuration same not changed) before that day the unit working properly. I contact with GE service Engineer after investigation he did found any problem in machine told me IT Issues, we contact with our IT Department he check the network every thing ok no problem even other machines from GE Vivid 7, vivid i also Phillips machine IE33, all working without any problem then told us the problem in your machine The Ge service engineer reload software to confirm the problem not in his machine but same result (the PACS verified but not pinging) I try with IP address from machine working but result, even i transfer the unit different floor but same result . After that we received 3 new machine Vivid E95 new unit when make configuration also not pinging all. then Ge services engineer told me the problem in your network till now i don't know how to solve this problem Please if anyone have suggestions Please support....

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Wed Sep 26 2018Reply from SFT

This could be a network speed negotiation issue, a PoE is in use (but I would think others would have issue), or a port issue. I would assume you have tried them on different netowrk ports especially those in rooms where there is no issue with other units. Ask if they can lock the ports in us at 100Full duplex and set the VE95 at 100Full. It happening on more than one system is most surely a network issue and is typical of most IT departments to not want to get up out of their chair. 

Scott Trefny
Avante Ultrasound 1-800-958-9986
Wed Sep 26 2018Reply from amrokhalifa

thank for sharing information about that 

am allready used other port in different switch & Floor even i connect without point (direct to wall outlet ) same result i will try with speed becasue am not thining before , i tired from IT department not helpfull at all by the way before 2 week ago i have same problem in phillips machine IE33 but i found the problem in electical soucket there no grounding , but in GE machine still am suffer from machine it self and  Doctor ,Technicain more complaining.

Thank you again

Fri Sep 28 2018Reply from MarioLM
If your problems are only happening with your GE Vivid E95, I would check with your PACS company (ex: McKesson) to see if they didn't remove the link or the name from their allowed list, already happened to us in the past.

Sat Sep 29 2018Reply from amrokhalifa

We using PACS from SIEMENS SYNGO dynamic version 20, the problem now with GE machine E95 only by the way the machine before month ago worked normally, i asked IT engineers he told me if other machine work from different model this means no problem in Network but i told him we buy three unit same model E95 can't the new machine have problems still am trying to diagnose where is problem in our E95 or network

Thank your 

Sat Sep 29 2018Reply from MarioLM
You should try contacting Siemens Syngo administrator or you PACS administrator and ask them if the GE Vivid E95 is still listed for your site.

Fri Oct 05 2018Reply from Hommy
Hommy

In this case is easy to change the network configuration in your system and make a crossover connection to a laptop with some PACS or Dicom viewer installed. In this way you can discard that your ultrasound system has problems to send images.

hommybiomedical2@gmail.com

Fri Oct 05 2018Reply from amrokhalifa

Thank you all first 

I pullout the machine GE E95 from site and transfer different site to confirm where the problem in Network or the machine i found the machine working normal in different PACs the meaning our network is the problem

Now we know where is problem but the IT department try to give machine IP Address from normal workstation but same result the PACs information in machine ok meaning verified but when i make ping no response the IT check no conflict i will try to use automatic IP address let machine take any IP from network and will see. 

Sun Oct 07 2018Reply from BMET38

Some times when I've had a problem like this it has been a configuration problem in PACS. The node configuration is either corrupted or something changed. We've also had IT put a sniffer on the port.There are probably errors in the ethernet transmission that will tell IT what is stopping the image transfer.

Wed Oct 17 2018Reply from amrokhalifa

Hi guys 

Finally i solved the problem 

After last trial, i know the problem is network i decided to set with our IT department to fix the problem i found conflict A title.two Atitle to same machine with different IP address to be clear i erased all A title and IP address that related to my machine Ge Vivid E95 and try again to give IP address after that i verified the PACs information it is ok but also not pinging at this moment i think the problem can't solve, i think to do different things i give the machine DNS IP ,after checking the unit is pins to PACs and transfer the images normally but after 2 hours i came to check the unit again i found it not pinging i try again but nothing changed, i say i will send again images to see what will happen then the machine worded normal, i checked the remaining machines all ok now but one of them give messages when i send the image (unable to store) i don't know exactly who to fix it, i contact with Ge engineers he told me need software after he came and installed the software nothing changed

Please if anyone have any ideas 

Thank your again for your support

Eng. Amro khalifa 

Amrokhalifa2004@gmail.com 

Tue Mar 15 2022Reply from juventino

I have problems with ge E95 please any one can help me fethifateh19@gmail.com 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree