Fri Oct 12 2018

manual

hey guys, i need a manual for a lunar prodigy bone densitometer. im trying to put the table back together. email at Service@metropolismedical.com. thanks you in advance

RE: Bone Densitometer Report Post
Mon Oct 15 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument , and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Jan 22 2019Reply from jlopez

Were you able to get a manual for this unit? I am having an issue with this unit. I am getting error messages INCORRECT QA BLOCK POSITION, SCANNER RESET ERROR, AND MONITOR LIMIT SWITCH ENGAGED and it will just keep giving those errors. Can you help?

Tue Jan 22 2019Reply from DEXA Solutions

HI jlopez,

We cannot provide a manual to you, but we are happy to offer some technical assistance.  Send your error logs to us at info@dexasolutions.com and we can point you in the right direction.  I am a former GE Lunar FE, and so are most of my employees.  

Thanks,

Ben

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree