Fri Oct 12 2018

System Error 30

SSP PUT Loader Version 2.0 PUT Version 8.0 PUT: Failed (noboot) 30 BBRAM file csgPhone not found. Cant create (size=0) System Error: 30 Opened the back of the unit, hard drive is missing. (This unit was bought at auction) SO, what type of hard drive works? Size? Does it matter? Also, no boot disk found with the unit, can i create a boot cdc? Boot floppy? Can i downlaod the boot disk software? once i install a hd, i insert the floppy, any special process to go through? or is it just like installing windows? Thanks in advance for your help.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Oct 12 2018Reply from dferguson
dferguson

There are a few different hard drives that you could use depending on the cabling you have.  If I am guessing one that will work in most all situations ST318418N or ST318417N, Seagate 18.4GB Hard Drives.

Fri Oct 12 2018Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

I am afraid that you need more than a SCSI hard drive to get it working. You also need the software installer MO disk for the correct version, which depends on the hardware inside the system. And then you need the Features file so that it will actually run more than the default probe in 2D mode. If you are lucky, there will be a MO disk with the System and Feature file backups on it. You won't be able to get the file from Siemens, but you might try contacting the previous owner of the system. The serial number of the system is written into firmware on a couple of the PCBs, so if you can figure out the software version and find the Feature file, you can install the software and the hard drive will inherit the serial number. Then the Feature file is restored and the system works with the options that Siemens sold.

AUE still supports some customers with Sequoia systems, and we might be interested in some of the parts if you are unable to get it working again.

BTW, there is no need to remove the hard drive in most ultrasound systems. Most of them have a software utility designed into them that deletes all patient data. As with the Sequoia, removing the hard drive(s) can turn a valuable ultrasound system into a pile of metal and plastic to recycle. Please contact some experts such as AUE if you are trading in or selling your ultrasound system and we will advise you on whether your system has such a utility, and how to use it.

Thank you,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Mon Oct 15 2018Reply from LeafMarketing

Update. I have the backup disks and then some.. So, im kinda looking for just the harddrive at this point? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IXSwBbD8nCSGl4RUJ1WjNQWUdiWWZyNnBVQ3RRV1BJVjBv/view?usp=sharing

Fri Mar 22 2019Reply from Inkfish

I have a similar problem - no HDD. Have you solved yours? How?  

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree