Wed Oct 17 2018

What to do when it is too far out of Calibration

There has been several situations when the calibration adjustment of the 5.0% CAL gas is too great for the software. If everything else passes on the PM, I will try the following steps to a high degree of success: 1) Use the 10% CAL gas at 6%. Save results 2) Use the 5% CAL gas at 4%. Save results 3) Cal 5% using Cal gas at 5%. Save results Below is a sample PM template. Please be aware that you should not consider the below "absolute truth", but verify your steps using the current service manual. PM Checks: [X] Perform Visual Inspection. [X] Check the operating time for the pump and C02 scrubbers >15000 hour replace pump. Hours on pump: 498 [X]Barometric Pressure Check [i] Connect a FilterLine to the sidestream CO2 input to start the pump running. [x] Verify ambient and cell pressure shown in the status line on the screen. [X]Perform Flow Check. [i] Go into Service Mode and highlight CO2. [i] Connect a FilterLine to the sidestream CO2 input to start the pump running. [i] Attach another Filterline to the output power of the M3015A. Attach the Filterline to the Low Range Inlet port. [i] Block the Low Flow Exhaust on the flow meter outlet using your fingertip and observe the flowmeter display. The value on the flowmeter should decrease to 0 and 4 ml/min, accompanied by an audible increase in pump noise. If the value is outside the tolerance limits, there is a leakage between the pump outlet and the M3015A gas outlet. Open the M3015A and check the tubing connections at the pump outlet and the M3015A gas outlet. If the connections are good, then there is a leakage in the tubing and the M3015A must be exchanged. [i] Disconnect the Filter line from the Low Flow Inlet port Flowmeter. Attach the Filterline, connected to the inlet port of the M3015A, to the Low Flow Exhaust port. [i] Block the Low Range Inlet port using your fingertip and observe the flowmeter display. The value on the flowmeter should decrease to 0 and 4 ml/min, accompanied by an audible increase in pump noise. (Do not block the inlet for longer than 25 seconds as this will lead to an Occlusion INOP). If the value is not within the tolerance limits, there is a leakage between the FilterLine inlet and the pump inlet. Check the FilterLine connections and open the M3015A to check the tubing connections at the pump inlet and the M3015A gas inlet. If the connections are good, try replacing the FilterLine and repeating the leakage check. If the situation remains, there is a leakage in the tubing and the M3015A must be exchanged. [X] Calibrate CO2 if required. Calibration Details: Calibrate the CO2 in service mode. Calibrated the CO2 with 5% Gas. The Calibration passed.

RE: Modules Report Post

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
    I Agree