Fri Oct 19 2018

Troubleshooting

1. We tried to run the 5.2.3 Verifying Heater, Relay, and Valve Functions program however could not get the desired F7 to appear. 2. I ran 3 Unwrapped cycles which produced error codes E03, E97 and E14 3. The final run yesterday aborted at 91C at ~ 17 minutes, no detectable pressure though I know the gauge works as I tested it off the autoclave. In view of the age of this unit [and possibly scarcity of parts] would you recommend us investing time & resources to attempt repairs?

RE: Sterilizers/Autoclaves Report Post
Fri Oct 19 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello, We suggest checking with the below companies to see if they can assist you further:

ReMedPar

STERIS

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Oct 30 2018Reply from Kara Crissman

Dear CMB7,

We came across your post about the AMSCO Eagle 10 EO Sterilizer. We have a dedicated Service Support team who can help. Please provide us with your preferred method of contact or call 1-800-333-8828 for assistance.

Sincerely,

Kara Crissman
STERIS Corporation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree