Fri Oct 26 2018

service manual / NAS configuration for FCRView

Hello, I am searching for the service manual or information about how to gain access the configuration items for the NAS backup of the fujifilm FCRView. Our NAS backups are not functional and we need to check the configuration details such as NAS IP address, paths, and authentication details.

RE: Information and Image Management Report Post
Fri Oct 26 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Although it is your choice to go offline with your discussion, we are sure that other MedWrench users would appreciate if you kept your discussion within the thread. This will help to keep a permanent record of the issue you are facing and how it was solved to help others in the community that may be facing a similar challenge.  

We appreciate your participation and hope that the MedWrench forums will help you to solve your medical equipment issue.  

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Mon Oct 29 2018Reply from Albertoflays

Buen  dia 

Sólo necesitas mantener presionado la tecla de shift mientras cierras la aplicación. Y te permite estar en escritorio y ver las configuraciónes 

Saludos 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree