Mon Oct 29 2018

ERROR System failure

Hi im from macedonia i have a problem with my drystar 5300 its take me a system failure if any want help me with this error thanks . email: alek_buli24@hotmail.com

RE: Medical Printers/Imagers Report Post
Mon Oct 29 2018Reply from Bobbybg2

Software or hard drive failed. Install new flash card and reload software  

Mon Oct 29 2018Reply from aleksandar index

Hi bobby can you help me how to fix it. Or give me a instruction for this problem thanks 

Mon Oct 29 2018Reply from aleksandar index

Where im find a software for this printer can you give me a link please 

Mon Oct 29 2018Reply from Awais khan

Contact me if you need software or manual

I have all agfa software and manual 

Awaiskhan271992@gmail.com

Tue Oct 30 2018Reply from AgfaDoog
AgfaDoog

Before anything, do the easy steps, check for weird sounds coming from the back part (where the hard drive is located).

Open the side and do a look up on the motherboard. Check for any red leds; if any of them are lighted up, then you have a bad board.

"...Hello, IT... Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot?..."
The IT Crowd
Check my LinkedIn profile for more info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aacch/?locale=en_US
Available to move, looking for a job overseas full time :)

Tue Oct 30 2018Reply from aleksandar index

hi dear i check  and no red leds light on board

Tue Oct 30 2018Reply from AgfaDoog
AgfaDoog

Then indeed you have a software or hard drive issue. I think there is a compact flash card on the tray. You can try to reinstall the software from there.

"...Hello, IT... Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot?..."
The IT Crowd
Check my LinkedIn profile for more info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aacch/?locale=en_US
Available to move, looking for a job overseas full time :)

i dont have a card th5re. i bay a new one from 2 gb but a dont have a software update 

is there anyone to give me a software for drystar5300 and tell me how to install with new CF card.please. thanks

Tue Oct 30 2018Reply from IceFlyGuy

This issue may actually be related to the RF card that is included with each box of film.  I ran into this issue about a year ago.  A new shipment of film would not run in my 5300.  I contacted AGFA tech support and explained what was happening.  An technician had to come on site to reprogram the printer to accept the new film.  Could not do this on line.  There was no charge.

Hope this helps.

Dave

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree