Sat Nov 17 2018

Elastography not working on linear probe

With my convex probe elastography works perfectly and it is regularly actioned by pressing the Elasto button, which turns from red to green. On the other hand, if I press the same button while using the linear probe (ML6-15) it says that the elastography mode is not available with that probe. Why?! On the official site I saw many shear wave elastography images taken with the linear probe!

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Sat Nov 17 2018Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

Shear wave mode is available on the C1-6-D and 9L-D probes only, starting with R5 hardware and software.

The ML6-15-D will do elastrography. It was the first Logiq E9 probe to have strain elastography, starting at version R2 software. When you press ELASTO wth the ML6-15-D activated, there should be a STRAIN button on the touch screen to go into that mode. 

I believe this will make it so you can go into Strain directly when you select the ML6-15-D and then press ELASTO:  Select Utility > Imaging > General. Then select the ELASTO tab (application), and the ML6-15 from the Probe pull-down menu. Specify the Default Elasto setting to be Strain.

If that works and you like those settings, this would be a good time to do a backup of the User Defined Configuration. :-)

Regards,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Mon Nov 19 2018Reply from Cyrany

Ok thanks! And what about ML6-15 probe? 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree