Fri Nov 23 2018

Garbled display

Video issue, happens on occasion, seems like loose or bad connection, any suggestions to check

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Tue Nov 27 2018Reply from Alex Wright
Alex Wright

Hello, what item are you referring to? Please let us know the manufacturer and model name. Thank you

Alexandra Wright MedWrench - Sales & Marketing Coordinator email me: awright@medwrench.com

Tue Nov 27 2018Reply from Corey5465

Siemens siremobli compact, the unit operates correctly even with garbled display, seems to be a bad video connection very intermittent 

Tue Dec 04 2018Reply from outinleft

Usually it is a "dirty" coax connector where the SG cable plugs into the X10 ocnnector. This connector is "self-cleaning", but only when the connector is removed/reconnected. When a c-arm is never disconnected/moved, this connector gets oxidized and all sorts of intermittent flaky things happen, especially intermittent lines in the image. I DO NOT recommend cleaning the connector with any kind of solvent. The solution is to train the users to occasionally remove & reconnect the SG cable.perhaps once per week should do it.

Wayne Horsman
Columbia Imaging
wayne@columbiaimaging.com
Wed Dec 05 2018Reply from Tomelgy

Does the garbed image appear on both monitors (assuming you have the dual monitor model).

On early models of Memoskop the sync could be unstable intermittently depending upon temperature.

If you power cycle just Memoskop (remove IEC connector) does it clear problem.

If you select Technical or User menu does it look OK.

Is the garbled image immediately at power-on or only with radiation?

If only with radiation, it could be TV Camera or Memoskop input componnts.

If you have a seperate external monitor (VGA low resolution) you could connect directly to the Memoskop input BNC plug to see if imag OK or not, the image will not have any video processing so will look noisey.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree