Mon Nov 26 2018

Force 2 no output issue

I have a Force 2 that outputs in monopolar just fine using the handpiece but will maybe output a couple of watts when using the foot pedals. I have swapped out foot pedals with the same result. What would be causing this issue and what would be the fix?

Tue Nov 27 2018Reply from Chris S
Chris S

I have to ask the obvious question, but do you have the foot pedal in the correct connector?  Footswitch 1 for Monopolar 1, or Footswitch 2 for Monopolar 2.

Official MedWrench Guru
Tue Nov 27 2018Reply from Redguy85

Yes i do. This unit has only 1 connector for monopolar and 1 connector for bipolar. 

Wed Nov 28 2018Reply from Phil_RPI

Possibly the Footswitch Receptacle Assembly has a bad connection. The board appears to be good since the handpiece works fine.

Phil / RPI, Inc.

Wed Nov 28 2018Reply from Eng95

Sorry, basic question first. When you activate the cut footpedal do you actually get the cut activation tone along with the yellow cut activetive light on the front panel? Check the keyboard is not causing the monopolar footswich from activating bipolar. 

Mon Dec 10 2018Reply from Chris-CBET

no follow up from the OP?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree