Sat Dec 08 2018

Boot Problems

I five machines all having intermittent boot problems. Nothing is the service manual about it. Some folk say its the memory card. I changed them no resolve. Any idea? thanks joe

RE: Audiometer Report Post
Sat Dec 08 2018Reply from Joem123

They are all GSI Tympstar

Wed Oct 07 2020Reply from nathmaheshmp

I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Thu Oct 08 2020Reply from nathmaheshmp

Still waiting for someone to help me with the issue 9apps cartoon hd

Thu Oct 08 2020Reply from Ben C
Ben C

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Find me on FacebookLinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter 

Fri Nov 12 2021Reply from Aung04

I am also having similar problem with the gsi tymstar pro. Tried to format the sd card but still no luck.

"Fatal Application Error"

"Application Launcher.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor."

Program : launcher.exe

Exeception:0xC0000005

Address: 034F8350

Sat Nov 27 2021Reply from michael1234
michael1234

Hi Joem123,

Can You see the year of fabric on technical label?

michael1234

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree