Wed Jan 09 2019

We are looking for your help - We are in the process to purchase a 2007 Siemens - MAGNETOM Trio 3T with the Magnet manufactured in 2007, MRI TIM upgrade in 2012

Dear Friends, We are in the process to purchase a 2007 Siemens - MAGNETOM Trio 3T with the Magnet manufactured in 2007, MRI TIM upgrade in 2012 - (Used) Siemens Trio 32 Channel 3T MRI Scanner with the following specification: Magnet manufactured in 2007, MRI TIM upgrade in 2012; 32 Channel System Max. gradient field (X/Y/Z) 40/40/45 mT/m Min. rise time 200 µsec. (0 - 40 mT/m) Slew rate 200 T/m/s Coils: 32Ch_Head, 8Ch_FootAnkle, 8Ch_Knee, 8Ch_Wrist, Body Matrix, Flex Large, Flex Small, Neck Matrix, PA Matrix_F, PA Matrix_H, Shoulder Large, Shoulder Small, Spine Matrix Software Level / Update: VB19A-SP04 Software Version Syngo MR - Windows XP - VB19A-SP04 Software Packs Listed: N11BoldImaging, N11Spectroscopy, CAP3D_FILTER_MIP, CAP3D_FILTER_SSD, CAP3D_VOIMODE, CAP3D_MAIN, GET_WORKLIST, MRI_ARGUS_MAIN, N_RoW, N11FlowQuant, N_SpecCsi, N_3D_PACE, N_PAT_Advanced, N_AdvFunctNeuro, MPPS_SUPPORT, MR_AutoAlign, MR_Composing_Spine, N_WholeBody, N_Diffusion, N_Perfusion, N_TimApplication, N_MatrixMode, SYNGO_GENERAL_LICENSE, MR_DIS3D, TQ_Gradients, Tim_18_3T, Tim_32_3T, N_InlineComposing, N_DiffusionTensorOffline, N_DiffusionTensorImaging, N_Stepping, Tim_8_3T, MR_Expert_i, N_InlineDIS3D, N_SWI, N_BLADE, MRI_CV_MAIN, N_Dynamic3D, N_IClass, N_TClass, N_TimCT_FastView, N_Chorus_MR, N_PhoenixZIP, MR_AutoAlign_Head_LS, MR_STEREOTACTIC_TSE, MR_Support_i, N_Spec_3DCSI The helium level now is 42% and we should refill it to 100%. Any suggestion where we can do it for the reasonable price in Europe? Please let me know the "blind spots" of this MRI system and on what I should pay attention. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

RE: MRI Systems Report Post
Wed Jan 09 2019Reply from swami

where is in europe? Is it decommissioned and reinstalled? when you expecting to refil? 

Meera

Wed Jan 09 2019Reply from MolDan
MolDan

The MRI System is located now in Germany and we are looking to refill 1,250 liters of helium in the next two weeks.

The system is boxed and it's a second-hand unit. The MRI should be reinstated on the beginning of February 2019. Thank you.

Wed Feb 06 2019Reply from rohit

what help you need i m seimens engineer

Sat Nov 07 2020Reply from MolDan
MolDan

Hello Rohit, I didn't check the MedWrench for a while and only now found your message. Please let me know if you are a Certified MRI Trio engineer. Thank you.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree