Mon Jan 14 2019

Agfa CR 30-X doesn't recognize cassette format

The device doesn't recognize cassette format(mostly large cassettes) I had this problem 3 years ago, changed the cassette fixation steel band, and everything was fine. Now I have the same problem, changed steel band again(it had crack at its end), but this time the problem remains.... Calibrations for Cassette Fixer Motor passes,but doesn't recognize large cassettes again. Anyone to have any idea what to do next ?

RE: Computed Radiography Report Post
Mon Jan 14 2019Reply from ServeMatic V
ServeMatic V

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1207761/Agfa-Cr-30-X.html?page=162#manual

Try replacing the Cassette Edge Sensor and make sure the the transport rollers are in good condition. 

Jimmydogz34@gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 2019Reply from LuisMorales

Check that the fix mechanism is not cracked, if so you would have to replace the fixation unit completely  or make this piece in a lathe

Wed Jan 16 2019Reply from S. Popov

Ok, I will check the fix mechanism for crack.

So, I have crack, even on several places. Are you 100% sure, that the problem is from this crack on fix mechanism ? Can I solder or stick it with some glue or tin for alloys ???

Tue Feb 26 2019Reply from Engineer Mike

You might try looking at the notches on the right side of cassette. Sometimes when they are worn out, the fixation band will not recognize the size. Had this happen at a couple locations and swapping out with a new cassette caused the issue to stop. Ordered new cassettes and never heard back from them.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree