Tue Jan 15 2019

Epiq7c Error

Hello, I am getting an intermittent error 200.8D48.8PYN.23 occurring a couple weeks apart. can anyone provide guidance to what is causing this error. Thanks

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Jan 15 2019Reply from SFT

A 200 EC could be many things. I would suggest sending in error logs to get read to see what is causing the error. Could just be software and perhaps a relaod is worth a try. Call the number in my signature for link to upload logs. 

Scott Trefny
Avante Ultrasound 1-800-958-9986
Tue Jan 15 2019Reply from R J
R J

200.8D48.8PYN.23 is a software error. This error sometimes happen when entering in 3D color zoomed or ending an exam while in 3D also when using a sector probe.  re-installing software will fix the issue. if you need help email me kira@emedicalsol.com

Tue Jan 15 2019Reply from Danelis

Hello, reloading the software should fix this problem. Please let me know your software version - Danelismedical@gmail.com

Wed Jan 16 2019Reply from BMET-KY

Thanks for the input. I reinstalled software thru the software maintenance on the system. and restored system settings. Does anyone have an error list they could provide. Thanks

Wed Jan 16 2019Reply from BILL LEE

I would like a copy of that error listing too.  I can send out my email address if you need it.

Thu Feb 20 2020Reply from Debmet

If it's still out there I would appreciate an error code list too

Mon Jun 22 2020Reply from Karshe

I believe the error code of Epiq is the same as IU22/IE33 systems. 

I have 427 error code only take place when any probe is connected to the Acquisition module in Epiq system. Diagnostic test pass with no issue, I even  put the test in a loop 10 times, not a single error occurred. I swapped the tranducer only, still 427 error occurred when probe is connected. Any idea what causing this? Thanks

Mon Jun 22 2020Reply from Ted Lucidi, CBET
Ted Lucidi, CBET

You mentioned swapping the probe. On what probe model is the error received? When swapped, was it the same model of probe? Do you have other probe models to try?  The challenge with diagnostics is that they cannot test all aspects of a circuit board, in this case, the acquisition model.

Using any of the probes (S5-1, X5-1, and L12-3) will cause the system th throw 227 error. I replaced the CB ( Channel Board) which fixed the issue I had. Thanks Ted

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree