Fri Jan 18 2019

Changing Date and Time

Please could someone advise me on how to change the date and time for the Carescape B450 monitor? Thanks

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Fri Jan 18 2019Reply from IndyWendy

NOTE: In the S/5 Network, the patient monitor’s date and time is automatically synchronized 
with the date and time of the iCentral it is connected to. You can set the date and time locally 
only if the patient monitor is not connected to the S/5 Network and the patient monitor is in a 
discharged state.
CAUTION NETWORK DEVICE TIME SYNCHRONIZATION — When adding a new device to 
the CARESCAPE Network, the existing devices on the CARESCAPE Network will 
synchronize to the new device’s time. To prevent potential time 
synchronization issues, you should set the new device’s time to be as close as 
possible to the time (within one minute or less) used by the existing GE devices 
on the CARESCAPE Network.
1. Log in to Webmin.
2. Select Configuration > Time.
. In the Time Configuration window, in Configure Date and Time, update the following 
fields as needed:
• Date
• Month
• Year
• Hour:Minute
• AM/PM
• 12/24 Hrs
4. In the Time Configuration window, in Configure Time Zone, select the appropriate UTC 
Offset, if applicable.
NOTE: The time zone configuration only applies to communication with Citrix server.
5. Select Save.
The manual time configuration takes effect immediately.

Wendy Argueta 
Edge Biomed 
wendy@edgebiomed.com

Tue Jan 21 2020Reply from Nedo

IndyWendy,

I have changed my times, in Webmin, just like you prescribed, and the time keeps slipping at a rate of -5 minutes per month.  GE tech support is unknowledgeable and frustrating to deal with, so I'm seeking help outside their useless support structure.  We like our field engineers, but GE phone support is THE WORST.  Any insight would be helpful. 

Tue Jan 21 2020Reply from bcahill_8552

Our technician said it sounds like the CMOS battery which should be located on the main board and may be soldered on.  The battery is a watch style battery.

Bill Cahill

Bio-Medical Equipment Service Co.

bcahill@bmesco.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree