Sat Jan 19 2019

Estop contacts are open and Estop current is not flowing

Dear Members , i am facing a problem seems a safety interlocks and the error seen on Dase screen which is `SERDES LFI ` and the side main control board shown` Estop Contacts are open` and `Estop current is not flowing` their LEDs colors are in yellow in observation in Philips Briliance Mx 16 CT Scan. moreover the frent panal screen does not goes to 0000 and then disappear the screen lights and shown the above error. thats why i am not be able to proceed the key switch to turned up. while all the safety loop are working fine . could some one help me to fixed this problem?

RE: CT Scanner Report Post
Sat Jan 19 2019Reply from biomed_j
biomed_j

Do you have  access  To the error log? Without it makes trouble shooting a lot harder.

But Does the E-Stop box go away at all? When the key is turned. If it does, does the gantry start to spin? 

If the box does go away then u don’t have  a estop button issue. 

Mon Jan 21 2019Reply from MMA

Dear Sir,

with reference to your below email. the error log file and snap are attached for your review and the Bug-Reportin compressed form due IRS fault is also attached for your review. some time the key-promt  its self ON and some time not . if a time the key-prompt ON and turned the key switch a contractor arm sound we heard but the Estop switch persist ON. 

Note: how i can upload the bugreport and error log file , while my email address is mushtaq115@yahoo.com , could you please send me your email , so i may send you the said?

your early response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Mushtaq Ahmad

Tue Jan 22 2019Reply from pcmdman_4153

I would attach the BUGREP for review. You can send it to yourself with pcloud.com/transfer. Then post the link that can be used to download it. Although, sometimes, the BUGREP won't have much for an estop issue as it doesn't start communicating until estop closes.

If the estop window is not on the screen, then one of your controllers is not coming ready. Use the utility "CPM Versions" to see which controller is not responding.

When troubleshooting an estop issue, always press and release a red estop button first before attempting to rotate the key to close estop.

The LEDs you speak of on the GHOST will not be green until estop successfully closes (current flowing for instance).

When you close estop, you should hear the soft start relay on the left upper leg come in, rotation should start, then stop, then start again stopping with the tube at 12 o'clock. About 10 seconds after soft start relay kicks in, it should kick out and the large relay next to it will kick in. If all of this happens, then you've successfully closed estop.

If you cannot post the BUGREP then try to at least post the logger.mdb file from the BUGREP.

Sat Aug 19 2023Reply from Sukrisdi27_8880

I also have a problem with CT Scan philips engenuity Estop contacts are open and Estop current is not flowing but some I see the e stop button works fine, is there any suggestions for me

Thu Sep 14 2023Reply from KennyGL

Hello, good morning, I also have the same problem, I have already verified all the stop buttons and they work fine. Any recommendations to solve it?

Sun Sep 17 2023Reply from Albertoflays

Buen día te ayudo. 4421557687 mexico mándame msj. Saludos 

Thu Sep 21 2023Reply from KennyGL

Hola buenos días, número de contacto no tiene WhatsApp, te comparto mi correo kglsoluciones@gmail.com me escribes e intercambiamos contacto para ver si puedo solucionar la falla del equipo 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree