Sun Jan 20 2019

Logiq p5 sw license

Hi, After downloading the software and application software license is required and I can not find a solution for this screen does not work and work on another screen (vgi) and after downloading the software did not recognize the network card Net . Thanks,

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Feb 19 2019Reply from muralirece

Where did u downloaded the software?

Wed Feb 20 2019Reply from wensh79

Hi,

I resolve the problem, the problem in the power supply   .

Thank you very much 

Sun Nov 14 2021Reply from feralti

Hola tengo el mismo problema me pudieras contactar para apoyarme feralti@hotmail.com 

Cel 4431400571

Sun Nov 14 2021Reply from feralti

Hola tengo el mismo problema me pudieras contactar para apoyarme feralti@hotmail.com 

Cel 4431400571

Wed Nov 17 2021Reply from Eskender

Option key generator

Thu Nov 18 2021Reply from Jason BME
Jason BME

How about good evening, maybe with a little more detail about the problem, maybe we can help you solve your problem by supporting you in detail step by step or you being my eyes and my hands through a call or video call. If you are interested contact our email which is:

servicio.bme@gmail.com

We answer immediately, without further ado for the moment, thank you very much for your attention and we hope we can help solve the problem

Tue Nov 23 2021Reply from Jason BME
Jason BME

Ese fallo de la lógica g5 lo pudimos solucionar en colaboración con nuestro colega el ing. Fernando A. Revisando la fuente de alimentación Aps, al momento de destapar la fuente, notamos que 8 condensadores estaban en mal estado, por lo que optamos por reemplazarlos con los mismos valores: 3300 mF a 10 V y 1500 mF a 10 V , al volver a montar el ultrasonido puedo empezar sin ningún problema, espero que te sirva y pueda solucionar tu problema

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree