Mon Jan 21 2019

Regius 110HQ Reference 090176003A 90v 300w

Hi, my Name is Vladimir Tajc form Gnostika.co in Bogota Colombia. I have been crossing emails with Justine last year and got some quote for a Erase bulb and Fluorescent bulb, We are ready to buy the bulb and I have send emails but i have not got back any feed back. This is the EMAIL send before by justne justin@mednea.com , I need to buy this ASAP and deliver pierce included on the PO> Could I get in touch with some boy else, at admin@gnostka.co ? De: justin@mednea.com Para: Vladimir Tajc - Gnostika So the prices are for the (NEW) Halogen Erase Bulb is $643.23 plus tax and shipping around $40.00 The price on the Florescent would be 213.06 plus tax and shipping. If bought together of course you would only have one shipping. We are established out of the US in Arkansas. Our Website is www.mednea.com if you want to check us out. I also do have a good used set for $475 plus tax and shipping for both. They are used due to a company has me change out on every pm, once a year. The location of the florescent bulb is going to be about 4 inches away from the halogen bulb. When you take out the optics unit, it will be located on that. It takes about 1 min to change that one out. It is not necessary to change it out, its just a precaution. since your already in that far. Its like a backup bulb is the halogen goes out. That's why you can still erase when the halogen goes out, but is extremely slow. Since you are not a current customer, I would need payment at time of purchase. Let me know if we can further assist you. Have a great day!

RE: All Categories Report Post
Mon Jan 21 2019Reply from Gnostika

I need instructions on yourr web site to proceed wth PO order, Can this be paid with PayPal? 
It is Urgent, thank you.
this is the Copy of where is the Bulb locate. Regius 110HQ Reference 090176003A 90v 300w 
https://www.scribd.com/document/338717125/Regius-110-Erase-Lamp-Halogen-Lamp-Replacement-Procedure  byt not sure of the Furecent Referencie. SInce Justine was the person who i have ben in touch. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree