Tue Jan 22 2019

Siemens - Arcadis Varic Service manual needed

Hello, I need the Service Manual and Service Password for Siemens - Arcadis Varic. If anyone have this, please help me. Thanks!

RE: Mobile C-Arm Report Post
Tue Jan 22 2019Reply from Lindsay Orr
Lindsay Orr

Hello,

MedWrench is available to help people with specific questions and troubleshooting problems. Could you please be more specific with the issue that you are having with your instrument, and the MedWrench team will do their best to assist you in solving the issue. This will also help other community members who face similar challenges.

Sincerely,

Lindsay Orr

Data Entry Coordinator

Tue Jan 22 2019Reply from viji

Hello,

Thank you very much for the response. I need to connect Paper Printer or Network Printer to Siemens - Arcadis Varic C-arm. Please help me to connect this.

Thank you

Wed Jan 23 2019Reply from Lindsay Orr
Lindsay Orr

Please click link to view Operating Manual for the Arcadis Varic C-arm.

Sincerely,

Lindsay Orr

Data Entry Coordinator

Wed Jan 23 2019Reply from Tomelgy

Gen1 (VB13C) or Gen2 (VC10A)??

Wed Jan 23 2019Reply from viji

Hello Tomelgy ,

Thank you very much for your reply. The model is Gen1 (VB13C). Your support at his instance is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Thu Jan 24 2019Reply from viji

Hello Lindsay Orr,

Thank you for the reply. And thanks for the operationg manual. But inorder to resolve my problem i need further support. I need the service manual to reolve it. I have to check the IP to coonect (Link) the printer. Need the path for service password. Your support at this instance is highly apprreciated.

Thanks

Thu Jan 24 2019Reply from Tomelgy

The service password is Siemens protected, you need to find your system Flex ID (Dongle ID) & talk to Siemens to provide a Level & license for Gen1 or lower level for gen2.

Tom

Hi

If you are installing a Thermal paper printer (IE: Sony UP-D960/980/971 etc) these printers do not use any IP number, they are connected directly to PC via the USB. You must connect the Thermal paper printer to the correct USB on PC, look at the PC lable.

To start the install process the Sony Printer must be powered off. This is very important otherwise you will get a 'Windows install new hardware message', if you click OK it will wrongly install a 'Windows driver' and not the correct Arcadis/Siemens driver.

Once the wrong 'Windows driver' installed you will not be able to install the correct Arcadis/Siemens driver without an undocumented process!!

During the correct install process, you will be prompted to power-on Sony printer to install correct driver and continue install steps.

Tom

Thu Jan 24 2019Reply from viji

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please send me the installation process steps of the paper printer.

I need to know that, after installing paper printer, how can we to reach to paper print option or Is it possible to print directly with the print key (on the c-arm keyboard) 

Could we use it without using the Service Software?

Waiting for your quick reply.

Thanks

Gen 1 (VB13C)

First you need to estabish if the driver is already installed or you have the thermal printer driver software disk available.

Only 4 types of paper printer supported, 1) Codonics EP-1660, 2) Sony UP-D72X, 3) Sony UP 970, Sony UP 990.

The following refers to Sony 970/990:

You will need 'Administrator rights' (Admin passwpord) & Level 7 Siemens license key.

Using windows explorer look for   ---  C:\ASPIA\driver\UPD9X0. The printer driver install: printer_Sony_UP-970AD_990AD.reg.

If folder UPD9X0 is there then good to go with install if not, look for CD driver disk, it will be labled: Sony/ printer driver.

I'm not 100% sure if you can print from the keyboard button. Once the paper printer/driver is installed correctly you can print from the right monitor, selecting filmsheet etc.

The install document should be uploaded soon.

Tom

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree