Wed Jan 23 2019

Care assist bed with no functions from the siderail

I have a care assist c model that will not go up or down. The head up and down is not working either. I replace the cables, circuit boards, siderail pad. There has to be something that I am overlooking. Thanks for any help.

RE: Bed Report Post
Wed Jan 23 2019Reply from Kelvin

First check to make sure bed is not locked out.

Next check the motor control board.

Thu Jan 24 2019Reply from MARTIN318

Replace motor control and every board in the electrical box, checked cables, unplug the hand pendant from circuit board, replace both control membranes. I have repaired a lot of care assist beds and usually I am able to isolate the problem to one side. One thing that I notice is I do not hear a clicking sound when I press s button

Thu Jan 24 2019Reply from Kelvin

It may be a power issue.Check to see if power is going to boards and side rails.

Thu Jan 24 2019Reply from Kelvin

Also try disconnecting siderails and pendant to isolate the problem.

Tue May 07 2019Reply from Ksj

Please let me know if you figured out the problem and were able to fix it. Having the exact same problem here in Missouri. Thankyou

Fri Mar 20 2020Reply from Chris-CBET

disconnect all the siderails, and the hand control, next reconnect 1 siderail or the hand control,  then verify it's not locked out. if nothing has changed, disconnect that 1 controller and try another.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree