Wed Jan 23 2019

Converting to IIT wireless

Hello, I have a non-wireless version of an X2 module. I am looking to add the IIT wireless feature. Does anybody know if it is just as simple as ordering and installing the IIT board and Antenna Board? I looked at the main board, and it has the same connection as our existing Wireless modules. Thanks in advance.

RE: Vital Signs/Multi-Parameter Report Post
Wed Jan 23 2019Reply from Ray Brown, CBET

That's a good question.. and I don't have a good answer. I would imagine that there's something to be turned on under some "Purchased Options" screen that I have no idea how to get to it. The thing also is that if you connect it to a Support Tool, it may report back that it has IIT installed and it may be de-installed. Not sure. It's option J45, BTW.

The kit, p/n M3002-60015, was around $500 the last I heard, but it's easy to install. The guide is p/n 453564219171. The only good thing is, if you're careful, you don't have to disconnect the 2 flex cables. And when you're done, the first thing to configure is your RF code, which ships as a 0, to what you need, usually a 1. Look on the scroll menu, usually it's stuck on zero and you got to move up to choose 1. If you don't do that, the box will never see the network.And then it should work.

One thing I haven't tried is to take one out of a working X2 and put it in a non-IIT X2. So if you have time, you could try that and see what happens. It's just that if  you buy the kit, it'll also have the correct stickers to put on the top and bottom of the X2. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree