Mon Jan 28 2019

ACCUVIX V20

Hello there! I need Service Manual and passwords for V20 system (for windows mode, admin mode, diagnostic, e.t.c.). Who can share them? My email is korgan_beibut@mail.ru Thanks, all.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Tue Jan 29 2019Reply from Hommy
Hommy

Hi Korgan:

I sent you the information required to your email. I Hope its help.!

Hommy

Sun Feb 03 2019Reply from Hajooze
Hajooze

Hello guys

I need the passwords too, would please share it?

Hajooze@gmail.com

Thank you guys

Sat Mar 30 2019Reply from Jcamacho

Hello. I need service manual for accuvix v20. The touchpad does not work and does not show a corresponding video signal. gives the legend of secondary monitor not started. My email is ing.camachojc@gmail.com. thanks! 

Fri Aug 30 2019Reply from RodolfoR

Hi, I need Service Manual and passwords for ACCUVIX V20 too. Thanks in advance. My e-mail ramirezrodolfo@gmail.com

Wed Nov 06 2019Reply from Erin Register
Erin Register

If you would like to share with the MedWrench community, please email your document to mandy@medwrench.com and we will upload it to the product page on your behalf.

Tue Dec 17 2019Reply from Mena

Hello!!

Please medicanmx@gmail.com 

Regards 

Tue Dec 17 2019Reply from ceshop

i will email you some info

Thu Dec 30 2021Reply from MicheleVA

I need Also admin password for accuvix V20... could anybody help me too? Michele

michelerossi1979@gmail.com 

Tue Sep 06 2022Reply from DMYTRO

Hello! I have accuvix V20LV EXP and I need Service Manual and passwords for this system basicaly to change language (for windows mode, admin mode, diagnostic, e.t.c.). Who can share them?  Thanks, all.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree