Fri Feb 01 2019

Problem with network - IU22

Good Morning, I have an IU22 that is slow in sending DICOM images, I noticed that a package fault is occurring when using the command, I would like to know how to solve it. Can I add a new network card? How do I start Windows? Thank you very much

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Fri Feb 01 2019Reply from Lindsay Orr
Lindsay Orr

Sincerely,

Lindsay Orr

Data Entry Coordinator

Fri Feb 01 2019Reply from Sarasota Biomed Ryan

Hi,

How many images are you trying to send at once?

Fri Feb 01 2019Reply from Sarasota Biomed Ryan

You also need to check with your IT department and check your download/uploading speed.

Fri Feb 01 2019Reply from BrunOCastro

Good afternoon,

I try to send a 20/30 DICOM images, the sending is done to 2 DICOM servers, before the sending was done instantaneously, the network card presents miss packet when performing the ping. Any way to put another network card? If yes, how?

Fri Feb 01 2019Reply from R J
R J

Do you know what is the hardware configuration of your machine?

Did you check your network cable?

also try reinstall software first before replacing any parts and make sure you have the current system backup and take note of your network and dicom settings.

visit us @ http://www.emedicalsol.com 

Sat Feb 02 2019Reply from Jim Carr
Jim Carr

Howdy,

There is not a network card in the system. The ethernet adapter is on a CPU motherboard and then is routed through the AVIO board in the rear of the system.

Check the network settings on the system. You might also try connecting the system network output to a hub or switch first, then connecting that switch to your network. There was a design problem with some iU22/ iE33 systems where the ground on the ethernet output would not be at 0V, which caused network connectivity problems.

Good luck,

Jim Carr
Director of Service & International Operations
AUS
Toll Free (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada): 866-620-2831
USA office: +1 918-628-2831
Email: Service@advancedultrasound.com and Sales@advancedultrasound.com

Mon Feb 04 2019Reply from BrunOCastro

Hello, Really is the card that is with problem, I added a PCI network card and I did the ping test and it worked correctly, would have how to put that PCI card to work in the device software inves of the card that is in problem? Any configuration that I have to do within the Software for it enexergar this PCI card as main?

Tks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree