Wed Feb 13 2019

Password

Hello! i need to get into config to set up to change the network. However no one here remembers the password. I tried the hard reset procedure but it still wants a password and the few i tried do not work like 0000, service, biomed. Also in the reset procedure it says to remove the card from the rear but this machine does not have a card. Anyway any help would be appreciated

RE: Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Report Post
Fri Feb 15 2019Reply from Biomed2015
Try Athena as the password. Don't forget the cap lock is on by default.

Mon Feb 18 2019Reply from BrentS
BrentS

Not sure if this will help, but I found this information listed in the service manual. The last section may be of help.

Additional Service Utility Functions
Change Access Code
The Service Utility access code is set to 0000 (zero) at the factory. You can change the access
code to any combination of four (4) numeric digits. If you lose or forget the access code,
contact the Philips Response Center.
Calibrate Batteries
Battery calibration from the Service Utility screen is not supported. Battery calibration can be
initiated from the Maintenance screen in Configuration. For details, see “Battery Maintenance
and Care” on page 3-6.
Refresh Data
The information displayed in the Service Utility does not refresh automatically.
To refresh the Service Utility screen:
ÀX Touch Refresh to display the latest data.
Print Status
Allows you to print the information displayed in the Service Utility.
To print the contents of the Service Utility screen:
ÀX Touch Print Status. If desired, type the tester name, date, and time in the Tester Info field
for inclusion on the report.
Restart Unit
Touch Restart Unit to exit the Service Utility and reset the cardiograph. You must always
reset the cardiograph after exiting the Service Utility.

Accessing the Windows CE Desktop
To access the Windows CE desktop:
1 Place the cardiograph in Standby mode.
NOTE Entering the Service Utility requires a full reboot of cardiograph. Any unsaved patient data will be
lost.
2 Perform a soft reset by pressing the Reset button adjacent to the USB connector on the rear
panel of the cardiograph.
After approximately 40 seconds, the PageWriter Touch software ID screen appears,
followed by an audible beep.
3 Quickly, while the splash screen is displayed, hold down the right CTRL and SHIFT keys
together and tap the touch screen.

NOTE The splash screen disappears after five seconds, so if you miss it, you must reset the cardiograph
again.
An Access Code window appears. If the Access Code window does not appear, try the
right CTRL–SHIFT–touch sequence again.
4 Type the access code. The factory default code is 0000 (zero).
5 Type explorer at the command prompt.
To exit the Windows CE desktop:
Press the Reset button located in the rear of the cardiograph.
If you lose the configuration password:
1 Access the Windows CE desktop.
2 Delete the following files to reset the configuration to the factory defaults:
– \Storage Card\Sierra\activesettings.cfg
– \Storage Card\Sierra\activesettings.bak

Brent SilviusAnesthesia TechnicianBiomedical Sales and ServicesMercuryMed.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree