Wed Feb 20 2019

Cloning hard drives Epiq 7C

I've run into some issues on one of my Epiq 7C units. We recently had a software corruption. I had back up copies of the hard drives, but this did not solve the issue. My thoughts are one of my backup drives may have been bad. Upon further discussion, it was brought up that the two patient data drives are in a RAID. Is there a correct or "safe" way to make back up copies of the RAID drives? I have both a Disc Jockey and a Startech HDD duplicator. I'm confident removing the main SSD and duplicating out of the ultrasound is fine, but perhaps there was something in my set up that was incorrect when cloning the RAID drives? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

RE: Ultrasound Systems Report Post
Wed Sep 27 2023Reply from Brk061

I suggest you replace the hard disks, rewrite and install.

Wed Mar 20 2024Reply from halil

In the same situation I wanted to copy the discs and I messed up the RAID settings. the system stays on the boot screen and gives an error. i have no software Can someone help me with my reinstall and RAID settings.

hcank45@gmail.com

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree