Tue Nov 30 2010

How does iris iQ200 Elite mixes the urine sample in the tube before aspirating by the probe of the analyzer?

Hi! Do you have any document for about: How iris iQ200 Elite mixes the urine sample in the tube before aspirating by the probe of the analyzer? I need some brochure or document for this? If you have document please send to me by email or fax SOON? Thanks!

RE: Urine Analyzers Report Post
Wed Dec 01 2010Reply from GaryBiomed
Wed Dec 01 2010Reply from KaptanScientif
Dear Gary; Hello! Thanks for Iris iQ200 Sprint Service manual! I ACTUALLY need the manuals for Iris iQ200 Elite . Do you have Service/User Manual for Iris iQ200 Elite ? Thanks! Suleyman

Wed Dec 01 2010Reply from GaryBiomed
GaryBiomed
Sorry I only have for the Sprint, but i believe they are close enough. I think the only difference is the sprint can do more samples. Thanks

Fri Sep 02 2011Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

Mixing by air bubble,said the commercial agent who is at Reunion island for a week. He delivers us an iq200 elite (no perfect for our laboratory).

Post provided by MedWrench member, M. Louis

Tue Aug 07 2012Reply from Bluedyna

Could you send me that manual. I have Iris but, I believe this would be close enough

Wed Aug 08 2012Reply from MedWrenchManager
MedWrenchManager

You can find it uploaded to the resource tab of the product page, here.

Mon Jun 25 2018Reply from Adnano

Just when the needle inter inside the sample tube   U can see air coming from the needle to mix the sample

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree